Creating Connections to Shining Stars- Registration Now Open!
Creating Connections to Shining Stars is a collaborative effort between Virginia's Part C, Early Intervention and Part B, Preschool Special Education programs. The conference will focus on promoting and supporting the implementation of evidence-based practices in inclusive settings for infants, toddlers, and young children, both with and without disabilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Early Childhood Special Educators
- Early Intervention Providers
- Administrators / Supervisors
- Early Childhood Educators
- Related Service Providers
- Parents and Family Members
7/17/2019 - 7/19/2019
Hotel Roanoke 110 Shenandoah Ave. Roanoke, VA 24016