Addressing IEP Goals: Matrices and Resources (Florida DOE TATS)
From the Florida Department of Education's Technical Assistance and Training System (TATS): On this page, you will find Activity Matrices that are meant to help families related home activities to a child's IEP goals. You will find the following matrices with a brief description. Teachers are encouraged to help families understand how to embed learning opportunites into the family's daily schedule and routines, especially during virtual learning.
- 1 – Activity Matrix – Three groupings of Activities: blank "Embedded Learning Opportunities Activity Matrix" for mealtime, playtime, and daily routines.
- 1 – Activity Matrix Example – Three groupings of Activities: completed example matrix
- 2 – Activity Matrix – Partial day’s Activities: Using an activity matrix to embed IEP goals and objectives through the day
- 2 – Activity Matrix Example – Partial day’s Activities: Completed matrix example
- 3 – Activity Matrix Full Day’s Schedule
- 3 – Activity Matrix Example – Full Day’s Schedule: