Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC)
Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC) -
PEATC is committed to reaching all families, schools, and communities to improve outcomes for students with disabilities.
Building positive futures by empowering individuals with disabilities through education and training. We accomplish this by offering:
- Services and support for families and professionals,
- Easy-to-understand, research-based information and training,
- Opportunities for strategic partnerships and advocacy for systemic improvement
To be a nationally recognized leader in the development, communication, and dissemination of state-of-the-art education, training, outreach, and support services for children with disabilities, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
- Families are children’s first and best teachers.
- Information and training enrich and empower families and professionals to build strong partnerships.
- All children deserve opportunities to live, learn, and participate fully in their communities.
- Children with disabilities can achieve independence and make valuable contributions to society.