Child Outcome Summary (COS) Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (ECTA) and the Center for IDEA Early Childhood Data Systems (DaSy) Module
Estimated time to complete: 240 minutes.
The Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Online Module was jointly developed by the Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (ECTA) and the Center for IDEA Early Childhood Data Systems (DaSy). The module provides key information about the COS process, and the practices that contribute to consistent and meaningful COS decision-making. Note: To access any documents related to Indicator 7 and the Child Outcomes Summary Process, please visit the Indicator 7 Resources page.
- You must register for Child Outcomes Summary (COS) ECTA and DaSy Module from an outside site.
- You will be automatically redirected to this module after registering.
- This module is self-paced, so practitioners may access it as often as desired. Participants will need to save the registration information and link to the course for future use.
- When you have completed the COS ECTA and DaSy Module, take the Child Outcome Summary (COS) Process and Practices Quiz to certify completion.
- Users should complete the quiz in the allotted 15 minutes and receive an 80% score to receive a certificate.